My hair is thin. But also fine. I have about fourteen strands of baby hair to work with. Except in the shower. I enter some sort of vortex where those fourteen strands seemingly exponentially multiply during the shampoo stage of the shower and then turn into a matted pile that the conditioning portion of the shower can not undo.
Several weeks ago I watched a commercial where Selena Gomez spoke to this VERY PROBLEM. She then applied Pantene Pro V detangling conditioner and OMG it was magic. Even she couldn’t believe it (per the commercial)! I got myself to Target post haste, purchased, applied, and. Then. Nothing. Just a same pile of tangles, this time slimier?
What I have tried:
- Conditioners high and low
- Baby conditioners that say DETANGLING all over the packaging
- Children conditioners that also say DETANGLING all over the packaging
- Brushing out snarls before the shower, minimal improvement
- Waiting to detangle until the post shower leave in conditioner stage, do not like this
- Pantene Pro V Detangler, did not work
Do you have fine, thin hair? What do you use? Is their anything that can detangle clean, washed hair in ONE application?
PLZ SEND HELP. And conditioner.